How much pain can you possibly tolerate? I believe the answer varies from person to person. That is, each one of us has a different pain threshold, so what can be painful for one individual may not be for another.
However, it’s a different story when we experience agonizing pain due to certain illnesses such as arthritis, headaches, stomach ulcers, frozen shoulder, and many more. The pain often lingers, interfering with our daily life and affecting our concentration and productivity.
In such cases, we often rely on pain medications that can actually do more harm than good in our bodies. In fact, certain types of painkillers have adverse effects resulting in addiction, or worse, death.
Rather than taking oral painkillers with chemical compounds that are detrimental to our health, why not look for a natural remedy that is safe and provides instant, long-lasting relief at the same time?
Definitely, there are all-natural alternatives that can solve your issues with chronic pain like arthritis.
As a matter of fact, there’s one particular product that professes to be safer than any oral analgesic, more effective than any topical pain reliever, and way cheaper than a surgery.
This product is called Arctic Blast developed by Nutriomo Labs. This pain reliever claims to provide relief from any kind of pain in as little as 54 seconds.
Bet you want to know more?
Let’s find out in this review what this product is all about, what’s the main ingredient that makes this product unique, how it works,what the benefits and downsides are, and whether or not it is a scam.
What is Arctic Blast?
Arctic Blast is basically a pain relieving oil drop that helps lessen pain in every part of the body. Whether headaches, back pain, muscle tension, painful joints and many more, simply rub this oil directly on the affected areas and expect instant relief from pain.
As we all know, some popular painkiller pills or ointments contain certain chemical substances that can cause adverse reactions.
For example, we often use Ibuprofen to relieve various types of pain. However, this non-steroidal anti- inflammatory drug (NSAID) poses serious health risk if we take it for a long period of time. Some of its adverse effects include increased blood pressure, stomach bleeding, heart attack or stroke in worst cases.
While we don’t necessarily disapprove any painkiller drug, it is important to know its side effects and contraindications before taking them orally.
On the other hand, Arctic Blast has no chemicals, additives or preservatives which makes it safe to use.
But what makes this pain relief oil drop different from the others is that it contains natural healing nutrient called Dimethyl sulfoxide or DMSO.
Let’s have an inside look into what DMSO is all about and why it is considered a vital ingredient in this product.
What is DMSO, anyway?
DMSO is a colorless solvent that is actually a by-product from a wood pulp. It was first used in Germany way back in the early 1900s for paper making. However, it became popular for medical use in 1961 when Dr. Stanley Jacob, head of the organ transplant program at Oregon Health Sciences University, investigated its potential as a preservative for organs.
Dr. Jacob found out that DMSO rapidly penetrated the skin without damaging it. Since then, it has become a sensation and several scientific studies were conducted thereafter to determine its efficacy on a variety of illnesses.
It is for this reason that DMSO acts as an incredible nutrient delivery system in Arctic Blast. With its ability to penetrate the deep layers of skin and other biological membranes, it quickly transports other cooling healers like menthol and camphor down to your sore joints and muscles for instant cooling relief.
Ingredients of Arctic Blast
As per getarcticblast.com review, the formula contains the following organic ingredients aside from DMSO:
- Camphor oil: the extract from the wood of camphor trees is often used topically to relieve pain, irritation, itching, chest congestion and other inflammatory conditions.
- Menthol oil: the oil extracted from Peppermint leaves can diminish the pain of migraine headaches and other symptoms, like light sensitivity, nausea, and vomiting.
- Aloe Vera gel: research shows that the soothing gel from aloe can treat a variety of skin conditions, such as burns, frostbite, psoriasis, and cold sores.
- Arnica Montana flower: the extract from Arnica preparations has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties that promote wound healing and pain relief from osteoarthritis, sore throat, and other conditions. Arnica is also used for bleeding, bruising, swelling after surgery, and other conditions.
- Emu oil: it is taken from the fat of an emu bird. Emu oil is applied to the skin to relieve aching muscles and joints, heal surgical wounds, cuts, and burns, reduce bruises, stretch marks, scars and keloids, and many more.
- Wintergreen oil: the oil from the water-soaked wintergreen leaves are extracted through steaming process. Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties closely resemble aspirin. Wintergreen oil can treat headache and other types of pain, fever, gas (flatulence), and other conditions.
All of these ingredients work harmoniously to provide immediate relief from any kind of bodily pain so you can start your daily life with renewed strength.
How Does Arctic Blast Relieve Pain?
Since Arctic Blast is in liquid form, just a few drops of it is enough to penetrate the skin and muscles to target the pain associated with arthritis, muscle strain or sprain.
The main ingredient, DMSO, has a threefold function:
- Curbs pain. DMSO “switches off” certain nerve connections that are responsible for prompting the sensation of pain.
- Increases blood circulation. Pain has often resulted when your blood is unable to travel smoothly through swollen parts of your body. With the help of DMSO, blood flow improves in the areas where you experience terrible soreness, so your body recovers more quickly.
- Lessens inflammation. The molecular structure of DMSO is designed not only to reduce pain, but also to diminish swelling.
DMSO works well with other ingredients in this product to guarantee fast action on the painful area for maximum efficacy.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Arctic Blast
While it is most likely effective as per customer reviews, it is important to know both the benefits and drawbacks of this pain reliever.
- Targets any form of pain and reduces inflammation with regular use. It is very useful in pain management. It can help you get rid of stomach pains such as indigestion, heartburn or flatulence, certain types of headaches, soreness caused by physical injuries, stiff joints and muscles, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, fibromyalgia, and a whole lot more.
- Relieves discomfort caused by pain. As per getarcticblast.com, using this product can help you move around pain-free, sleep peacefully, regain your energy, and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Better than any painkiller. As a topical palliative, it benefits people who cannot stomach oral pain medications. Is it also safer to use than chemical-based creams or ointments because of its natural ingredients. Furthermore, it is more economical than pain surgery, which will definitely cost a fortune.
- Scientifically-proven ingredients. Arctic Blast is developed through solid research and have undergone clinical tests so there’s no way that the ingredients are merely a product of hype marketing.
- FDA-approved. Its vital ingredient, DMSO, is certified according to federal quality standards, which means the FDA has determined that this product comes with benefits that overshadow its “known and potential risks” for the intended population.
- A full year warranty. Its “365 days money back guarantee” is 100% legit. So even if you used up the entire bottle and didn’t find it effective, simply return the empty bottles and expect your full refund within a year of your purchase, risk-free and with no questions asked.
- Not advisable for everyone. Young children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, or those with contraindicated medical conditions need to consult their doctors first before using this product.
- Provides temporary relief. While it may work effectively, it does not have long-term effects on our body, especially if you don’t use them regularly.
- Pricey for a topical product. It is way costlier than over-the-counter pain relief creams that we often use.
- The smell is too strong. Its garlicky or sulfuric smell could be a major turn off. Some people might not be able to tolerate its unpleasant smell.
- Not available in any offline store. Arctic Blast is available for purchase only on its official website, getarcticblast.com.
Is this trustable?
Arctic Blast is definitely not a scam. For one, the product is developed on a facility that observes Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Moreover, it has an FDA-approved ingredient, which makes it a genuine and reliable product.
Secondly, its full-year money back policy is a good indication that the manufacturers of Arctic Blast do not wish to run away with your money. So in case it didn’t work for you, you can very well contact their customer service to ask for the return of your money.
Thirdly, while Nutriomo Labs (the creator) is confident about the efficacy of this product, don’t expect that you’ll get the same result as everyone else. Each individual has different biological responses to whatever product they consume.
Finally, testimonials from the actual users will let you know if the product is legit or not. If you check the sales page of Arctic Blast, you’ll see numerous people talking highly of this product. Of course, you can also search for independent reviews out there to give you unbiased findings about it.
Pricing and Bonuses
Arctic Blast offers three packages to choose from. See below the price per package:
You can get the best deals if you purchase more than one bottle, but of course, you may choose one package that you can afford.
The company sometimes offers 20% discount on all three packages, so visit the official website from time to time to check if there is any discount currently.
Also, when you buy the product, you’ll receive the following eBooks for free:
Direction to Use Arctic Blast
Arctic Blast Pain Relief Oil comes with a dropper. Simply put two drops on the inflamed area, then gently rub the drops until it fully penetrates the skin. You can repeat the process as needed.
So, this is the theory: Arctic Blast is a one-of-a-kind pain relief oil drop that helps minimize any kind of pain, regardless of its level or degree.
While many users claimed that it has worked for them, there are still others who doubt its effectiveness. In any case, it is better to keep your expectations in check should you decide to buy this product. For all we know, topical pain reliever only provides temporary relief and do not necessarily eliminate the pain altogether. But with regular use, it can eventually promote fast recovery and healing.
- Our verdict: IT IS WORTH IT TO GIVE IT A TRY.
How has this review helped you? Feel free to share your comments, suggestions, or experience in case you decide to purchase Arctic Blast. Until then!